Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide selection of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer most of these products. What models this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel structure along with precise manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality steady product. What really units us in addition to the other fellas is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the inside of the driven item happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or different part type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to assure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With key on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the required position on the shaft. Be sure to leave the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not employ extensions on the wrench handles and don’t permit the sprocket or part to end up being drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this stage there must be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying Split Taper Bushing china capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key of all sizes for great drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Twice Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys upon both the shaft and merchandise to provide the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are created from high quality engineered supplies with wonderful tolerance. The feature is easy to use and needs no further alteration. These bushings can go well with almost all types of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete selection of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends upon the application.
Complete brief reach range offered, for compact compact assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on the same page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.