High Lowest price sales cast iron bushing on connecting rod Iron sleeve for baler parts

High  Lowest price sales cast iron bushing on connecting rod Iron sleeve  for baler parts

Our experts and engineers have 23 several years of Experience in the Bearing Market.


Quick Details

Applicable Industries:

Production Plant

Area of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Model Identify:


Merchandise Name:

bushing on connecting rod Iron sleeve for baler elements


Cast Iron


Farm Motor







Good quality:

one hundred%examined


two Thirty day period





Source Potential

Supply Ability:
5000 Piece/Parts per Working day

Packaging & Supply

Packaging Information
72pc carton packing
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Guide Time
Amount(Bags) 1 – 50 51 – one hundred >100
Est. Time(days) 7 fifteen To be negotiated

Online Customization




Applicable Industries Machinery Fix Shops,Farms
Kind Bearing
Use baler
Spot of Origin China
Model Title EP
Product Name bushing on connecting rod Iron sleeve  for baler parts
Substance Cast Iron
Software Farm Motor
Certificate ISO9001:2008
Measurement 5.five*5.five*5.5cm
Bodyweight .48kg
Good quality a hundred%tested
Service two Month
MOQ seventy five
Package Carton

























Q1:How your company usually transports products to your nations?

This problem is largely identified by the quantity of the merchandise. If the variety of orders is sufficient for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the number of orders is small, they can be shipped by the shipping and delivery organization.

Q2:Is your firm’s products retailable?

Sorry, we do not acknowledge retail orders. Our get amount is established according to the packaging of the products. For instance, if there are thirty instances in a single box, then thirty are the lowest buy amount.

Q3:What is the payment method?

If it is a spot, we require to obtain the complete payment just before they can be delivered if it is an buy, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the agreement to indicator the agreement.