agriculture Lowest price machinery seeder parts metal steel 9 tooth Sprocket seeder

agriculture  Lowest price machinery seeder parts metal steel 9 tooth Sprocket  seeder

Every single approach, every single section, each function in EPG is demanded to be done a single phase pursuing another, carefully and cautiously, from materials selection, reformation to production components, from elements heat treatment method to automatic assembly, from high quality manage to solution inspection and screening and from purchase dealing to after product sales service.


Quick Specifics

Applicable Industries:

Producing Plant

Spot of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Model Identify:


Product Identify:

Sprocket seeder




seeder areas









Top quality:

a hundred%analyzed

Shipping and delivery time:

Inside fifteen Days

Other Region:


Packaging & Shipping and delivery

Guide Time
Amount(Luggage) one – sixty sixty one – 600 >600
Est. Time(times) 5 fifteen To be negotiated

Online Customization


HangZhou EPG TransmissionCo., Ltd

8 A long time+ Generation Encounter

agriculture machinery seeder elements metal steel nine tooth Sprocket seeder



Relevant Industries Machinery Mend Stores,Farms
Issue New
Warranty 6 months
Sort Sprocket
Use seeder
Area of Origin CHINA
Model Title PARUC
Merchandise Title Sprocket  seeder
Substance Metal
Application seeder components
Certification ISO9001:2008
Size ten*10*one.8cm
Weight .55kg
Bundle Carton
High quality 100%tested
Supply time In fifteen Times







Q1:How your business typically transports merchandise to your countries?

This issue is primarily determined by the quantity of the goods. If the variety of orders is ample for a container, it is advised that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the quantity of orders is little, they can be delivered by the shipping and delivery organization.

Q2:Is your firm’s items retailable?

Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our order quantity is established according to the packaging of the items. For example, if there are thirty circumstances in one box, then 30 are the cheapest get quantity.

Q3:What is the payment technique?

If it is a location, we require to receive the entire payment just before they can be shipped if it is an buy, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the deal to sign the agreement.