Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide selection of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we as well offer all of these items. What models this bushing apart is the high-quality steel structure along with exact manufacturing and top quality control; this means that you always get yourself a premium quality steady product. What really sets us in addition to the other guys is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide aim of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the within of the driven merchandise are clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With important on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the desired job on the shaft. Make sure to keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not apply extensions on the wrench handles and do not permit the sprocket or part to become drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for great drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys in both shaft and product to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made of high quality engineered resources with wonderful tolerance. The characteristic is easy to work with and needs no further alteration. These bushings can match almost all types of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total selection of both metric and imperial offered.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete brief reach range available, for compact lightweight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.