harvester China spare parts metal steel little Machete knife cmd – Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

harvester  China spare parts metal steel little Machete knife cmd - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

For a lot more details.: Cellular/Whatpp: +8613083988828

Shut up of two yokes with the common joint. Notice the slight oozing of grease from the UJ seal finishes, the clump of grease is from inside the yoke splined shaft spot –Generate (outer) yoke has a female (common spline) hole and “Y” form conclude that is the common joint (UJ) mount. –UJ is a cross shaped casting possessing roller bearings enclosed with caps at all 4 details and is held into the yoke with 4 “C” clips –Internal yoke and travel shaft is one more yoke welded to the push finish, of the generate shaft. –Driven shaft and inner yoke is the pushed shaft that rides inside of of the drive shaft and has a yoke welded at the pushed finish –UJ one more UJ as above2. Auger Bins. Gearboxes specifically designed for use on grain augers 3. Slasher / Mower bins. Gearboxes made for Rotary Cutters (Slashers / Mowers.) four. Worm wheel speed reduction boxes. Gearboxes designed to reduce input shaft pace on equipment like conveyors, mixers and so forth. 5. Speed Multiplier gearboxes. Gearboxes for increasing tractor PTO pace to run gear like pumps, turbines and many others. 6. PTO Pace Reducer/Increaser. Specially created gearbox for decreasing a thousand rpm PTO to 540 rpm. Will also enhance 540 rpm to 1000 rpm. Maintains first rotation of PTO output. Our item assortment also covers locking assemblies (clamping elements/locking system), taper bushes, QD bushes, bolt-on hubs, pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes,torque limiters, shaft collars, motor bases and motor slides, chain detachers, chain guides, common joint, rod ends and yokes. EPG Machinery is situated in XiHu Area HangZhou Zhejiang ,China. It is 30km from our manufacturing unit to HangZhou intercontinental airport.


Fast Information

Relevant Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

Spot of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand name Name:


Item Title:

knife cmd




harvester spare parts




twenty five.5*four.five*one CM

Package deal:





one hundred%analyzed

Delivery time:

Within fifteen Times

Other Region:


Packaging & Supply

Guide Time
Amount(Bags) 1 – 40 forty one – four hundred >400
Est. Time(times) two 185 To be negotiated

Online Customization


HangZhou EPG TransmissionCo., Ltd

8 A long time+ Creation Knowledge

harvester spare areas steel steel minor Machete knife cmd



Applicable Industries Machinery Repair Shops,Farms
Warranty 6 months
Type knife
Use Harvesters
Area of Origin CHINA
Brand name Name PARUC
Merchandise Name knife cmd
Substance Metal
Software harvester spare elements
Certificate ISO9001:2008
Measurement twenty five.5*four.5*one CM
Package deal Carton
Weight .692KG
Good quality 100%analyzed
Shipping and delivery time Inside of fifteen Days








Q1:How your business normally transports merchandise to your nations around the world?

This dilemma is mostly decided by the quantity of the merchandise. If the amount of orders is adequate for a container, it is advisable that containers be transported by sea or rail if the variety of orders is tiny, they can be transported by the delivery business.

Q2:Is your company’s items retailable?

Sorry, we do not acknowledge retail orders. Our buy amount is decided according to the packaging of the merchandise. For case in point, if there are thirty circumstances in one particular box, then 30 are the lowest buy amount.

Q3:What is the payment method?

If it is a spot, we want to receive the entire payment before they can be delivered if it is an buy, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the deal to indicator the agreement.




EPG – one of the most significant transmission manufacturing unit in China, major products: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary gear generate, helical,screw, beve gears and spare parts and agricultural components manunfacuter in China /For a lot more data.: Mobile/Whatpp: +8613083988828

harvester  China spare parts metal steel little Machete knife cmd - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory